At Elementliving.com, we want you to be satisfied with every purchase.
We take great care to ensure that the goods you receive are in perfect condition and are in good working order. However, if unfortunately the goods you receive are damaged or faulty, or we have delivered the incorrect goods or quantity to you, please contact us within 7 days after receiving the goods describing the fault or damage at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will advise you on how to return them to us. You will be responsible for the goods until they are received by us.
All products returned to us will be checked. If we do not find any fault on the item, we may return it to you and you will be liable for all postal charges. We strongly advise you to check the product and instructions carefully before returning it to us.
Please note that we will not refund you if you have changed your mind or have purchased the wrong item.
- In order to process your return as soon as possible, you must notify us within 7 days of receipt of your order. Please email us at email@example.com with the order number, item details and reason for exchange.
- You will need to return the item(s), unused, in its original packaging and in a resalable condition, enclosing your order confirmation and quoting the returns number you have been given.
- Send the returning items by mail to:
Element Living - Unit 1111, 11/F Southmark Tower B, 11 Yip Hing Street, Wong Chuk Hang Road, Hong Kong.
- Exchange of goods needs to be posted at the customer’s expense
- Once the item has been received and checked, your exchange will be processed and you will be notified through email.
Occasionally orders are returned to us with incorrect address, failed delivery attempts, refuse to pay tax/ provide ID copy or the recipient has refused to accept the parcel.
When the delivery agent returns an undeliverable package to us, we will contact you to clarify your details and delivery address. We can reship the orders that are returned or unclaimed. However, all redelivery costs will be at the customer’s expense.