Welcome to element-living.com.
The following terms and conditions set forth the agreement between element-living.com (hereafter referred to as the “website”) and each user. By using this website, completing your registration with us and/or placing an order on the website, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions stated below.
Copyright and Trademarks
All website design, text, graphics, logos, photograph, sound, software and other content, and the selection and arrangement thereof, are the property of Element-living.com or its licensors, and are protected by Hong Kong and international copyright law. All rights to such materials are reserved to their respective copyright owners. Permission is granted to electronically copy and to print in hard copy portions of this website for the sole purpose of placing an order with element-living.com. Any other use of materials on this site, including without limitation to reproduction for purposes other than noted above, modification, distribution, replication, commercial or other exploitation, or creation of derivative works, without the prior written permission of Element-living.com is strictly prohibited.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liabilities
The site and its content are provided on an update “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied (except only as may be implied by applicable law). Element-living.com is only providing a platform for the sale of products on its site and shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages (including damages for loss of profit or intangible loss related to your use of the site or use of any of the products purchased at its site). Please read all information, warranties or warnings provided by the manufacturer, owner or seller of the products on or in the product packaging and labels before using any product purchased on element-living.com. Element-living.com shall not be liable for the accuracy, fitness for a particular purpose or quality of such products or reliability of any information provided by any manufacturer, owner or seller of such products and it is your responsibility to evaluate such information.
Expressly agrees that use of Element-living.com is at user's own risk. Neither Element-living.com, nor its affiliates, nor any of their officers, directors, employees, agents, third-party content providers, merchants, sponsors, licensors (collectively, "Providers"), or the like, warrant that Element-living.com will be uninterrupted or error-free; nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of Element-living.com, or as to the accuracy, reliability of any information, content, service, or merchandise provided through element-living.com.
Element-living.com reserves the right to change any advertised price before accepting an order. All products are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. If we are unable to fulfill your order, you will be offered an alternative or given a refund for the unavailable product.
Your Usage of Site & Termination of Usage
You agree to maintain the security of your account on the site, including the security of your password and other confidential information relating to the use of the site and your account on the site.
You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and that you are responsible for your use of and communications on the site. You agree not to use this site in any manner that interferes with its normal operation or with any other user's use and enjoyment of the site. You agree not to reproduce, modify, distribute, replicate, commercially exploit or create derivative works of any portion of the site or material thereon.
Applicable Law; Jurisdiction
This site is created and controlled by element-living.com in Hong Kong. As such, the laws of Hong Kong will govern these Terms and Conditions, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. Element-living.com reserves the right to make changes to its site and these Terms and Conditions at any time. User hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consents to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Hong Kong for any litigation arising out of or relating to use of or purchase made through Element-living.com (and agrees not to commence any litigation relating thereto except in such courts), waives any objection to the laying of venue of any such litigation in the Hong Kong Courts and agrees not to plead or claim in any Hong Kong Court that such litigation brought therein has been brought in an inconvenient forum.
Our company takes all possible steps to protect the privacy and security of all our customers.
- The personal data we collect from you will be used by us for the purpose of providing online shopping services; order processing and payment clearing; and marketing and promotions.
- We also use the information for statistical purpose so as to improve our service to you and make your shopping experience with us enjoyable.
- We do not sell, rent or disseminate your personal information to other parties.
- Your ordering information is protected during transmission by using the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), which encrypts the information that you input so it cannot be read in transit. In addition, the customer data we collect is protected against unauthorized access. Please note credit card details are not retained.
- Your personal data is kept confidential, however we have certain Third Party Service Providers who perform important business functions on our behalf, such as: processing credit card transactions, fulfilling orders and delivering packages.
- You may access your personal data anytime by accessing your account at ‘My Account’. Here you may check your orders, modify your personal information and change your login password.
- If you have any enquiries concerning your personal data held by us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org